These terms and conditions were created to ensure everyone has a safe, comfortable and fun time whilst attending LovetheBeat studio. This document applies to online classes and courses as well as face-to-face studio sessions.
By signing up to and attending LovetheBeat classes you automatically agree to comply with our term and conditions which include respecting our values and aims, abiding by the studio rules (see below) and accepting responsibility for your own actions and at your own risk.
You do not need to sign anywhere. Therefore, please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following questions.
1. Do you lose consciousness or fall over as a result of dizziness?
2. Do you suffer from any heart complaints, chest pains or high/low blood pressure?
3. Do you suffer from asthma? (If so, please ensure you carry your asthma pump to every session?)
4. Do you suffer from any joint problems, back or neck problems, or experienced any physical injury to any part of your body?
5. Do you suffer from any condition which requires you to use an Epi pen? If yes, do you carry it with you?
6. Are you pregnant or have you been pregnant in the past 6 months?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, please ensure you have consulted your GP before participating in any exercise. Furthermore, once your GP has authorised your participation in exercise, please inform the instructor at the beginning of the class so that they are aware and can make suitable provisions for you. It is up to the students to provide honest, accurate and current information. If the instructor believes a student is at risk of injury during exercise, they have the right to stop the student from participating. If you are in pain, please stop exercising immediately.
Please always follow the Studio Rules:
* Dress comfortably
* Stay hydrated
* Arrive on time as the warm-ups are important
* Respect and encourage every class member
* Smile and have fun!
* All photography and videography captured in classes or events is the sole property of Love the Beat. These materials will be used professionally for marketing purposes, unless students request otherwise.
* We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of this website and any interactive features.
* It is up to the students to look after their belongings as the instructor and Love the Beat cannot be held responsible for lost items
Course money is non-refundable. However, if there is an exceptional circumstance for which you cannot attend a class, please email email@example.com. If a course is cancelled by LovetheBeat, credits will be added to your account for use on your next booking.
All of your personal information will be treated with the strictest of confidence; it shall only be used by Love the Beat and not passed onto any third parties.
Sign up for class updates, events & exclusive offers